88th 'Blue Devils' Tour
- Santa Maria battlefields
- Itri - Fondi - San Biagio
- Piana delle Orme Largest WW2 Museum in Europe
- You have the option to be picked up at the railways station of Minturno at 10:22 am, at your hotel or an agreed meeting place to start a two full days tour following the footsteps of the 85th Division from Minturno to Rome. If you have only one day available the itinerary can be customized according to your interest and timeframe.
- Day One
- American Cemetery in Nettuno
- Anzio Beach Head
- Advance to Rome
- Museum of the Liberation of Rome "former Gestapo HQ"
- Day Two (Optional)
For further information and price: firstname.lastname@example.org - WhatsAapp +39 338 2458831 or push the Book Now button below.