Private Tour following the traces of Saint Paul in Rome. According to the Acts of the Apostles, Paul arrived in Rome via the Appian way. Then, he was probably imprisoned in the Mamertine together with Saint Peter. The place of the martyrdom was called then Acquae Salviae: "The Abbey of the Three Fountains" and buried on the via Ostiense where today is the Abbey dedicated to Saint Paul.
We will pick you up directly at your hotel or at convenient meeting point.
- Full day (about 6 hours) Private tour led by licensed Tour Guide specializing in early Christian archaeology
- Visit the Basilica of St. Paul Outside- the-Wall and and the Tomb of Paul.
- Visit the Abbey of Three Fountains to see the site of St. Paul's martyrdom
- Complimentary food tastings
- Visit the Mamertine Prison where St. Paul and St. Peter were imprisoned
What's included: Archaeologist and fully licensed Tour Guide, transport, entrance tickets, lunch, snacks and drinks.
For further information and bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +39 338 2458831