- Monte Cassino Abbey and its museum
- The Polish Visitor Center and the War Cemetery
- Point 593, Domek Doktora, Tanks of Lt. Bialecki.
- Picnic with traditional food including drinks (or indoor if weather does not permit)
- Statue of Anders
- Statue of Wojtek
- Personalized stops if required
If you want a tour that visits all the main sites in the Polish sector of the battle of Monte Cassino, then this is the tour for you! I am available to customize it according to your specific interest and timeframe. Once onboard, you will be transported in a modern Mercedes air conditioned van equipped with a large monitor to watch pictures then and now. You will have lasting memories of your visit including, walking the grounds of the battlefields and poignant Polish war cemetery. will pick you up from either your Cassino Hotel or Cassino train station at 9:45 am. Full day private tour (about 7-8 hours).
What's included: Historian and qualified WW2 Guide, Mercedes van, driver, entrance tickets, lunch, snacks and drinks
For further information and price: email@example.com - WhatsAapp +39 338 2458831 or push the Book Now button below.