If you want a tour that visits all the main sites in the British sector in the battle of Monte Cassino, then this is the tour for you! I am available to customize the tour for you according to your specific interest and timeframe. Once onboard, you will be transported in a modern air conditioned van to visit the key sites in the British battlefields. You will have lasting memories of your visit including, walking the grounds of the evocative Cassino War cemetery.
8th British Army Battlefield Tour - Monte Camino - Monte Cassino
BRITISH SECTOR TOUR
- Monte Camino and the 201st Guards Brigade Memorial
- Mount Trocchio, Highway6, George VI Memorial
- The Bell of Peace, the Rapido river, The Amazon bridge area
- Cassino war Cemetery
- Guided tour of Monte Cassino Abbey and museum (dress code required)
- Additional stops or customized itinerary available
Pick up location and time: Cassino train station or at your hotel at 9:45 am. Full day tour about 6-7 hours.
For further information and bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +39 338 2458831