Private tour of the Royal Palace of Caserta with Historian and Licensed Tour Guide.During World War II, the palace was the Allied Force Headquarters for the Mediterranean and is the site of the unconditional surrender of German forces in Italy.In 1997, the Royal Palace of Caserta earned UNESCO World Heritage Site status. You will learn the history of the Royal Palace from its first construction to modern time. Our tour focused in 1943-1945 period of time and I will show you pictures Then and Now when it was used as headquarter of the Allied forces.
- Pick up at your accommodation in Cassino area (or at an other agreed meeting place) and ride to Caserta.
- Entrance tickets skip the line to the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Mercedes van equipped with large monitor to watch pictures Then and Now
- Tours led by Dr Danila Bracaglia, WW2 Historian and Licensed Tour Guide
- Complimentary food and wine tastings of typical regional products
What's included: Historian and WW2 Tour Guide, Mercedes van, driver, entrance tickets, lunch, snacks and drinks.
For further information and bookings, please email: email@example.com WhatsApp: +39 338 2458831