Visit the two most controversial and famous battlefields of the Italian campaign in two days. Walking the ground where the fighting took place brings the challenges and sacrifices alive like nothing else. You will visit the key locations of Anzio and Cassino battlefields, museums and war cemeteries.
DAY 1 - SAN PIETRO - RAPIDO RIVER - MONTE CASSINO ABBEY
- San Pietro Infine and the ruins of the old town with memorial to the 36th Texas T-Patchers and Cpt Henry Waskow
- Rapido River crossing area and Memorial for the T-Patchers in San Angelo
- Abbey of Monte Cassino
DAY 2 - ANZIO BEACH HEAD - NETTUNO - WW2 MUSEUM AND CEMETERY
- The beaches of the landings
- Sicily Rome American Cemetery
- The port of Anzio and beach head Museum
- Complimentary food and wine tastings.
- All entrance tickets to sites and museums
- personalized itinerary according to your interests and timeframe
- For further information and bookings, please email: email@example.com WhatsApp: +39 338 2458831